Nicknames for Seel and Dewgong!

Like before, following the Pokémon Analysis article we wrote for the Seel line, we’re asking for your nicknames for these water dwellers! The Name Rater will weigh in with his rates of your nicknames as well. Let’s just hope he doesn’t try and nickname the nicknames, as that’d start to get confusing.

Leave a comment suggesting a name or few for Seel and Dewgong, and perhaps why you came up with those names as well. Maybe other readers will like your suggestions and use them in their games! You have at least a week to do so before the Name Rater casts his opinion, so get them in before then!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

5 Responses to “Nicknames for Seel and Dewgong!”

1. Yoda Says:

Easy, bobandbill!
    For Dewgong, my primary choice: GONGONGONG
    Other names: Selkie, Naiad, Nereid, Undine, Lavellan

Namely because I like naming my pokeymans after mythological creatures/deities/etc 😀

2. Bay Says:

The only nicknames I can think of the moment are Neptune (Roman god) and Poseidon (Greek god), both relating to sea/water.

3. Jax Says:

When it comes to a female Seel/Dewgong, you can’t go wrong with names like Aurora or even Elsa, if you want your obligatory Frozen reference. Alternatively, you could name her after Lorelei/Prima/Kanna, who’s noted for using a Dewgong.

Male Seel/Dewgong could totally rock names like Berg (for/or Iceberg) or Brycen. Maybe even Bob, which apparently is one possible term for a group of seals.

More gender-neutral names like Blizzard, Snow, Winter, or Icicle. If you’re not into ice references, you can also go for Aqua or Surf. Or! You could reference the color of its fur, including White or, if you want to believe the Pokédex (in that Seel are just really pale blue), names that have to do with the color blue, including Cerulean, Azure, or, yes, Blue.

4. Lea Says:

If it is a girl and knows aurora beam, maybe aurora becaouse of her attack

5. Lea Says:

If it is a girl and knows aurora beam, maybe aurora becaouse of her attack.

Leave a Reply