Fashion Focus

Hello and welcome to Fashion Focus, where I discuss what’s hot in fashion! Today I’ll be talking about the Shinning Beauty, Elesa! Everyone knows that not only is she the Nimbasa Gym Leader that battles in style but she is also a supermodel. It’s then not much of a surprise that she got herself a huge makeover.

Elesa’s original look

All right, I’m jump right off and first say I don’t like Elesa’s headwear. I get that those are wirings and she specializes in electric types, but poor girl most likely accidently tripped a few times while wearing that. I won’t be surprised if that’s why her new headwear is much shorter. I also don’t see why she needs those. I wonder if she has cold ears. Life as a model is not that easy after all!

Her high heels are common for supermodels and I like that those matched the color of her hair well. The next time I meet Elesa I should ask where she buys those shoes from!

Elesa’s outfit I don’t see too many other supermodels wear and it certainly looks unusual, but I’ve seen much weirder. Makes me wonder, though, if it takes her a while to dress onto the blouse and pants. The pants seem to be on the tight side, but then again many supermodels I know wear tight clothing.

Even though Elesa’s hair style is fairly simple, it works. Short fair fits her well and as far as I’m aware blond is her natural hair color. No wonder she’s known as the Shining Beauty!

Elesa’s new look

There are a couple problems I have with Elesa’s new look. First off, the colors of the shoes don’t match. I get that those are supposed to be the same colors of her headwear (the new one I like much better, which I’ll get to later), but you never, ever, wear different colored shoes outside. I have to admit that the shoes do look more comfortable than her high heel ones, which is good for a gym leader like her who has to stand and battle several trainers every day. If those shoes are either red or blue I would love them much better than her old high heel ones, perhaps.

Elesa’s new headwear I like better as those wirings are gotten rid of and replacing those I believe are antennas, which I think look nice. Like her old headwear, however, I don’t see the reason behind wearing those except as a fashion accessory. I guess I’m not a big fan of headwear unless they’re hats. I remember seeing the gym leader wearing hats in one of her fashion shows a while back and they’re lovely!

Her new outfit is something I see more supermodels are wearing today, so it’s pretty standard. I really do like the design going on there and the buckle is cute. However, that fur coat is quite too fluffy and big for my taste. How many Pikachu or Mareep were murdered to make that? Good for winter, but horrible for any other season.

Elesa still keeps her hair short, but she also has curly bangs and dyes her hair black. I prefer her natural hair color and hairstyle personally, but she still looks lovely with her new look.

Well, that’s all for today’s edition of Fashion Focus. Tune in next time for more on my thoughts concerning the latest trends in fashion. Stay fabulous, everyone!

Written by Bay Alexison

3 thoughts on “Fashion Focus”

1. To both Richard and Pokefanatic666, haha Clair would be a fun one. I might try her sometime when I get the chance!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *