Nicknames for Lotad, Lombre and Ludicolo!

A while ago, we wrote the article on the Lotad line, and now the Name Rater wants to see what you can come up with in regards to names for these Pokémon! After all, he’s gotten rather bored with the lack of names to rate since the naming of Wyatt, our Wynaut mascot. He’s even been seen talking to jars of pickles to help pass the time.

Leave a comment suggesting a name or few for each of these Pokemon. You have at least a week to do so, so get them in!

EDIT: Now closed! If you wish to see the names below rated, click the next article link at the top of the page!

Author: bobandbill

I AM A GUY WHO PLAYS GAMES AND WRITES ABOUT THEM AND ALSO DOES KARATE AND SCIENCE INDEED, I SAY QUACK

15 thoughts on “Nicknames for Lotad, Lombre and Ludicolo!”

1. Well, Hombre would be a good(?) Lombre name. But the only alternative I can think of, for any of them, is Lilypad. Because…uh…Lilypads yo.

2. I’d like to post the MOST obvious Ludicolo name, that being “Mini B”. Why? (Resist the temptation, resist the temptation……. WYNAUT!?!?) Because Miror.B’s entire team consists of Ludicolo (and a Sudowoodo) that all dance, imitating him. That, and they’re smaller than him. Hence, Mini B.

3. A popular name for Ludicolo is LudiYOLO. I’m not a fan of the whole YOLO craze, but it’s actually pretty clever.

4. Whenever I train these Pokémon I name the whole line Paddy. The pun is (extremely witty I know) obvious but I think that’s good for a Pokémon nickname, and the name carries an Irish feel to it from the most common stereotypes coming off in that line. Lombre feels like the angry/depressed personality and Ludicolo the drunk party/river dance personality, alongside Lotad who gives off a feel of country/home, so I feel like this line does a great job at expressing the many expected faces of Ireland. ie; Paddy!

5. The Gravekeeper. Because what’s funnier than sarcasm? In all seriousness, though, I do feel like a more serious name would do them justice. So how about something like Lucius/Lucinda or something?

6. Lotad: chu ka
    Lombre:hombre
    Ludicolo:tortilla sombrero daso mariachi fafa ludicolo yolo broyo
    Dragonite: ok no :'(

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *