Nicknames for Pidove, Tranquil and Unfezant!

Now it’s time for nicknames for the Pidove line, following the article we wrote on it! After all, the Name Rater wants to see what you have to offer. He’s been twiddling his thumbs over an old discarded phone book, so we feel he could use the distraction of some names to rate.

Leave a comment suggesting a name or few for each of these Pokemon, and perhaps why you came up with those names as well. Maybe other readers will like your suggestions and use them in their games, after all! You have at least a week to do so before the Name Rater casts his judgement, so get them in!

Author: bobandbill

I AM A GUY WHO PLAYS GAMES AND WRITES ABOUT THEM AND ALSO DOES KARATE AND SCIENCE INDEED, I SAY QUACK

14 thoughts on “Nicknames for Pidove, Tranquil and Unfezant!”

1. Pidg307!
    Why? I need to explain, seriously? Fine… well here goes. You know what Pokemon I like? Pidgeot. He was the original Flying/Normal, and I love all of mine, from Sawyer to Yegdip to Flutters. I also love Noctowl for being a drug dealer in the anime and Swellow for being a drunken Scotsman. However, Staraptor was just boring and Unfezant was just a continuation of that. Now, here’s where the name gets clever. Unfezant is just a cheap copy of Pidgeot, and there are quite a few of those (Staraptor, Braviary, etc), so it’s like the “Pidg” part is from Pidgeot, and the “307” spells out “eot” (3=E, 0=o, 7=t), so it’s like saying it’s the three hundred and seventh Pidgeot.

2. Plucker for male Pidove.
    Transqueak for male Tranquil.
    Unfainted for male Unfezant (survived quite a lot of battles!).

PiLove for female Pidove.
    Tranqueen for female Tranquil.
    Unbreezant for female Unfezant (flies like a breeze!).

3. I have an Unfezant in White 2 named “M-16″… yeah, as in the gun. XD

Can’t remember what I might’ve named the Pidove (or evolutions) that I had in White, though…

4. *I have a female one named “Ala”, which is italian for wing. I thought of naming her “Asa”(which is portuguese for wing), but idk why I’ve named her that… xD

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *